Wed, 26 Apr|
Join our 2 hour information session to discover the truth about ADHD and what to do next if you are identifying with the traits.
Time & Location
26 Apr, 19:00 – 21:00 IST
About the event
What we once understood to be true about ADHD is very limiting, and therefore many have gone undiagnosed.
We recognise that it is difficult to access information, and make sense of it, and obtaining support and services can be very challenging, in relation to time, costs and resources.
Naturally, broad tasks with no deadlines and too many steps can cause overwhelm, so we wanted to create a space to share with you what we have learned so far, while giving you the opportunity to see how many of us are out there.
What we will cover:
- The truth about ADHD.
- The journey to getting assessed.
- What to do next.
- Questions and answers.
What you will walk away with?
- A better understanding of ADHD.
- Confidence to advocate.
- A sense of community.
- Digital copy of our Living well with ADHD document.
What will the session look like?
- Slides on a shared screen.
- Frequent breaks.
- Active chat box.
- Large group participation.
- This event is suitable for ADHDers, partners, parents or family members of ADHDers.
- You may attend with your child.
- An event for professionals will be released soon.