Wed, 19 Jul|
Women & Girls Workshop
Bringing the women together, we are going to look at traits of ADHD that we are not speaking about enough and how it is impacting women & girls in particular.
Time & Location
19 Jul, 19:00 – 21:00 IST
About the event
ADHD has gone unnoticed in women and girls, meaning most don’t get diagnosed until later in life. This workshop will give you a deeper dive into the challenges we experience as females that are different from what the majority thinks ADHD is. With a better understanding and permission to live your life according to you, we hope to reduce the level of challenge your experience all the while creating a community of relentlessly determined human beings.
What we will cover:
- Late Diagnosis
- Burn Out
- People Pleasing/Trying to hard
- Emotional Dysregulation
- The Menstrual Cycle
What will you learn?
- Better understanding of ADHD in women and girls
- Better understanding of yourself, and what you need
- Create your own strategies to live authentically.
- Techniques to practice daily for your wellbeing.
What to expect?
- Workbook sent ahead of the workshop.
- Slides with content.
- Individual guided activity.
- Break out rooms for partner activity.
- Larger group participation.
- U18’s may attend with a parent.
- This event is not suitable for professionals.
ADHD - Women & Girls Workshop